TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The TRUSTED COMPANY UK programme is administered by Business Level Ltd. We also work with UK and EU law firms.
2. The aim of the programme is to award UK-based companies and organisations with the TRUSTED COMPANY UK quality and trust mark.
3. In order to be awarded the TRUSTED COMPANY UK Certificate, your company must undergo verification. In order to become verified, it is necessary to complete an online registration form available at http://trusted-company.co.uk.
One may also print out, complete and send the documents via e-mail, fax or traditional mail/courier. The trustworthiness of the applicant is verified in cooperation with law firms through governmental databases and the internet, as well as from various insolvency and debt registries. A company listed as insolvent will not pass the verification process and thus will be ejected from the programme.
4. Company verification is free of charge and constitutes no obligation to sign an agreement.
5. Upon positive verification, a cooperation agreement will be sent to the applying organisation.
6. The agreement is valid for 1 year (12 months from the effective date). Upon expiry of this term, it is extended for an indefinite period, unless terminated by one of the parties. The agreement can be terminated before the end of the 1 year term but no later than 1 month before the end of the term. Unless the agreement is terminated, it shall be extended for another year. We reserve the right to verify a company/organisation again before entering into a subsequent agreement.
7. During the term of the agreement, a participant of the programme:
– is permitted to use the TRUSTED COMPANY UK logo on its websites, social media channels, company letterheads, invoices etc.
– receives a certificate with a unique number in an online and printed format, stamped and signed by the certifying body, stating the expiry date
– agrees to pay the participation fee specified in the agreement
– agrees for its personal data to be processed (all potential customers have the right to contact the company and verify if it is listed as a trusted entity)
– receives discounts from programme partners/participants – information is available online or will be sent regularly in the programme newsletter
– can offer its own discounts to other programme participants, which will be included on the website and in the newsletter.
8. Price list for companies and organisations joining the programme in 2017:
– Sole trader / self-employed: 299 GBP
– Limited Company: 399 GBP
– Business Partnership: 499 GBP
– Social Enterprise: 199 GBP
The fee is for one year (12 consecutive months from the certification date) and is paid in advance for the whole year.
NOTE: The participation fee for companies and organisations joining the programme shall not increase for the whole duration of their participation in the programme, regardless of future price lists for newly accepted companies.
If you have any problems finding the right information, contact us!